OpenXCAP is an open source fully featured XCAP server. The following features are supported:
- Support for multiple domains
- Integrated with OpenSIPS Presence agent
- Full and partial XML document manipulation
- XML schema validation
- TLS encryption and digital certificates using GnuTLS library
- Digest or basic HTTP authentication with support for multiple realms
- Database passwords can be stored in an encrypted format
- IP Network based Trusted Peers
- XCAP capabilities (auid = xcap-caps)
Lists the capabilities of the OpenXCAP server.
- Resource lists (auid = resource-lists)
A resource lists application is any application that needs access to a list of resources, identified by a URI, to which operations, such as subscriptions, can be applied.
- Presence rules (auid = pres-rules)
A Presence Rules application is an application which uses authorization policies, also known as authorization rules, to specify what presence information can be given to which watchers, and when.
- Presence rules (auid = org.openmobilealliance.pres-rules)
A Presence Rules application compatible with OMA specifications.
- RLS services (auid = rls-services)
A Resource List Server (RLS) services application is Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) application whereby a server receives SIP SUBSCRIBE requests for resource, and generates subscriptions towards the resource list. See the README file for more details about of the implementation.
- PIDF manipulation (auid = pidf-manipulation)
Pidf-manipulation application usage defines how XCAP is used to manipulate the contents of PIDF based presence documents.
- XCAP directory (auid = org.openmobilealliance.xcap-directory)
Lists the documents stored in the XCAP server for a given user.
- Icon (auid = org.openmobilealliance.pres-content), filename oma_status-icon.
Manipulate user icon for a given user and provide icon download capability from HTTP clients.
- Dialog rules (auid = org.openxcap.dialog-rules)
Dialog Rules application is a private application modeled after Presence rules that uses authorization policies, to specify when dialog information can be given to which watchers.
- Watchers (auid = org.openxcap.watchers, private application).
This application returns the list of watchers from OpenSIPS presence agent.
- Purge (auid = org.openxcap.purge)
Delete all documents belonging to a user